It has been a pretty busy month!
This or That?:
- What’s worse: Damaged books or “lost” ones
- When do you read reviews?
- Do you write reviews?
- Do you read NA?
- Trigger Warnings
Rae’s Rules to Remember:
- Blogging Pet Peeves
- A Message to Internet Trolls
- Yes, I am a feminist. No, I don’t hate men
- Being an Ally Part 2
- Gender Equality
- POC deserve representation too.
- Dating Double Standards
- Do All Lives Matter?
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
- Now You See Her by James Patterson
Other Books Read:
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Other Bookish/Blogging Fun:
- 2016 TBR Update
- Discussion: Audible
- My Trending Stories
- Harry Potter Quiz! Answers
- Sexism at the Olympics
- Why Do Women Support Trump?
- Discussion: To Kill A Mockingbird
- No, #notallmen….but enough
- New Blog!
- The Undefeated
- I Am A Feminist – #DoubleStandards
- Carla’s Facts to Consider Number Eight: “Happy Holidays” Doesn’t Ruin Your Christmas
- Rape Jokes And The Arsehole Defence Of Free Speech
- ‘Feminism is Cancer’
- Why We Need More Diverse Books
- Guest Post – NA Fiction is NOT Erotica
- The Girl with All the Gifts – Black Characters Matter
- Book Recs: You’re Portraying It Right – Mental Illnesses in YA
- Has the true meaning of feminism been lost?
- Guest Posts for September
- Reminder: We Accept Guest Posts!
- 5 Ways Anxiety Is Worse Than You Think
- Things that Grinds my Gears
That’s it for this month!