I was tagged by B.G. @ Getting Through Anxiety (who created this tag) months ago but I wanted to use the books that I actually read during the summer for this one. Thank you again B.G.!
Ouch, bee sting! What book did you find disappointing?
- Looking for Alaska by John Green. But I knew it would be disappointing because I don’t like anything written by him. I wanted to read it because it was popular and I figured it would be fair to read three of his four books.
It’s finally warm outside! What book made you want to read more than ever before?
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. The script of that being released (aside from nostalgia) was what made me finish the entire HP series in a month. That’s not an easy task for someone who reads slowly.
I’m getting a tan! What book did you find relaxing?
- Persuasion by Jane Austen. I listened to the audiobook of it and it was nice and quick.
Beach party! What book did you just find fun to read?
- The Notebook. I’ve wanted to read this book forever but never got around to it. It was super short so it was nice after finishing a seven book series.
Summer vacation. What book or series did you never want to end?
- Harry Potter. Greatest series of all time, no question about it.
Cannonball!! What book did you find surprising?
- Now You See Her by James Patterson. I haven’t read mystery in a while so I liked all of the plot twists.
Mowing the lawn. What book did you find tedious?
- To Kill A Mockingbird. Good read but it was slow for me and then there were too many ups and downs, I felt like I was avoided it a lot of the time.
So many beautiful flowers! What’s the most recent book you’re happy you picked to buy?
- Gone Girl. I’m reading it now and it’s so jam packed with surprises it’s great and I can’t wait to watch the movie!
There ya have it! I haven’t done tags in months so this was fun!