I can do this again right? Totally different questions so I’m gonna go for it.
I have been nominated by the lovely Caitlin @ Caitlin’s Reading Nook. Click the link and follow her right now!
My responses to Caitlin:
- Last movie you saw?
- I literally just finished watching Pride and Prejudice. It makes me so happy
- What, if anything, do you collect?
- I don’t actually collect anything yet. I would like to start collecting shot glasses only because I bought one when I went to Minnesota and it’s cute and sparkly!
- If you could have any super power, what would it be? (Be creative.)
- I wish I read faster, does that count?
- Glasses, contacts, or 20/20?
- I currently have glasses. I had contacts for a few years but my left eye was really irritated so I gave them up.
- Favorite childhood TV show?
- I remember that I really liked Rugrats when I was little. And Spongebob 🙂
- What are the colors of the walls in the room you are in right now?
- White. I live on campus so I can’t paint them 😦
- Early bird or night owl?
- Night Owl. I have an 8am this semester that I am not looking forward to
- Any tattoos or piercing?
- Two piercings in each ear. Definitely getting a breast cancer tattoo before graduation
- If you could go to any fictional location, where would you go?
- Panem (Post Mockingjay of course)
- State the most random thing about yourself that you can think of.
- I recently decided that I want to be an event planner (hopefully coordinating weddings)
Now I nominate:
Aneta @ Inspire Script
Kendra @ Student By Day, Reader By Night
Liam @ Liam’s Library
Dimple @ EnthrallingDimple
Nicola @ Book Bunny
*If you’ve already been nominated/don’t want to participate, feel free to ignore!*
- Favorite book turned movie
- Best memory of this summer
- Book series that you would recommend to anyone who loves to read
- Do you have a hobby aside from reading and blogging? If so, what is it/when did you start?
- If you had to eat one meal every night for dinner, what would it be?
- Favorite author
- What fictional character would you choose to be your best friend?
- If you started another blog, what would it be about?
- What is your favorite snack?
- If you could change one thing about your life (if anything), what would it be?
Happy Blogging 🙂