I enjoyed this series much more than I expected. The characters are well written (love the diversity), the plot draws you in, but I did have a problem with the world building. One aspect of the story seemed a little out of place.
Here are individual reviews for each novel and novella:
- The Moth & the Flame (#0.25) 3 stars
- The Crown & the Arrow (#0.5) 3 stars
- The Wrath & the Dawn (#1) 3.5 stars
- The Mirror & the Maze (#1.5) 3 stars
- The Rose & the Dagger (#2) 4 stars
That brings the series to an overall 3.3 stars. I definitely recommend it.