It’s time again to start preparing for the new year so I’m bringing back my book tag!
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Link to the creator of the tag – Rae @ Bookmark Chronicles
- Share the tag image
- Answer the questions below
- Tag friends (or not if you don’t feel like it)
Best book and/or series that you’ve read in 2016
- Best book: Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult – this is literally my new favorite fiction novel
- Best series: The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare – I’m glad I read this series. I heard so much about it and now I finally understand the hype!
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
- Gillian Flynn – I’ve only read Gone Girl (which was really good) and friends have recommended Sharp Objects and Dark Places
- Cassandra Clare – I looked on her website and now that I know that all of her series are connected I feel like I have to read them all!
Most anticipated book turned movie/tv show?
- Well, Allegiant (well, part 2 was supposed to be called “Ascendant”) is now out of the picture since they screwed that up….
- Still waiting for A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix!!
Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
- If I had to choose it would still be Four
What’s on your TBR for 2017? (Top 5 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list!)
- Throne of Glass series
- The Da Vinci Code series
- Cinder Chronicles
- Matched series
- And I will finally be reading some New Adult books!
- There’s a lot more but I will post the full list later!
How many books do you hope to read in 2016?
- I’m going to shoot for 50 again. I cut it close this year and with work who knows what will happen….we’ll see
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge or any others (PopSugar, Read the Books You Buy, etc.)
- Goodreads again! (Even though right now I am failing miserably lol)
Any New Year’s Resolutions? (Bookish, blogging, and otherwise)
- Bookish – Stay on schedule with my reading. Try to avoid falling behind at all costs
- Blogging – Reach 100 on This or That? and possible start a new feature 🙂
- Otherwise – Remove toxic people from my life
Tag you’re it:
- Jade Moore
- Jackie @ fallinlovewiththesoundofwords
- Lindsey @ A Piece of Paradis
- Megan @ BookslayerReads
- Kaytlyn @ The Bohemian Bookworm
- Calliope@ Calliope the Book Goddess
- B.G. @ Getting Through Anxiety
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Laura Beth @ Hot Shot Headlines
- Stephanie @ Stevie’s Bookshelf
- Sam @ Onebookishgirl
- Payton @ Payton’s Book Thoughts
- Jess @ JBelkBooks
- Nicole @ AwayinNeverland
- The Orang-utan Librarian
And anyone else who sees this and wants to do it!