Not as busy now that I’ve started work again but still a lot of good stuff and I’ve completed #NaBloPoMo!
This or That?:
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
Other Bookish/Blogging Fun:
- Published on The Mighty #2
- I’m not a fan of BookTube
- Follow Kim’s Kafe!
- Published on The Mighty #3
- Thankful for you
- Published on The Mighty #4
- 2016 TBR Update
- This or That? Suggestions
- #NaNoWriMo & #NaBloPoMo
- I Don’t Believe You
- The Good, the Bad, the Foodie
- Its not normal?
- NaNoWriMo Tips.
- Mental Illnesses Are Real And We Need To Talk About Them
- Mental Illness Myth Number One: Only The Poor Suffer From Depression
- On White Privilege and Taking Sides
- I Wish I Told You
- Women, Doctors, and The Lack of Diagnosis
- Mental Illness Myth Number Two: Social Justice Warriors Make Up Mental Illnesses To Win Debates
- Do you really need ‘straight pride’?
- Mental Illness Myth Number Three: ‘Triggered’ Is Used By SJWs As Censorship
- One More Reason To Love Hamilton and Its Cast!
- “But You Don’t Look Sick!”
- Carla’s Facts To Consider Number 25: No, The Government Doesn’t Owe You A Wife
- Thanksgiving & Black Friday: The Epitome of American Culture
- Our Shallow Vision of The Strong Woman
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story
- 6 things to consider including in higher education graduate programs to improve student outcomes
- America’s War on Terror Generates Terrorism