Thanks a million to B.G. @ Getting Through Anxiety for the nomination! If you’re looking for another great blog to follow…well there’s the link click it already 😉
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
- What’s your favorite thing about blog awards? I think it’s great that we take so much time to reward and acknowledge each other. It’s nice to see that we always support each other
- What is your favorite way to help people? Listening and letting them vent. It’s a reoccurring thing when people come to me for advice and I given them the best that I can. Or they talk and I don’t say anything at all but at the end they’re like “Good talk thanks” and I didn’t really do anything, they just needed to let it out.
- What’s the most meaningful gift you remember ever getting? A breast cancer necklace that spelled out love. It was a gift from my grandmother (on my dad’s side) after my mom’s sister passed away.
- Think of all the photographs you own. What’s your favorite? A photo booth strip of my friend Denise and I at Hawk-A-Palooza (end of the year carnival)
- If you could write a novel, what genre would it be and why? Well I would never write a novel because I suck at writing lol. But if I could I would definitely write something dystopian. I’m really starting to like those and I think it’s awesome when people create a totally different world
- Do you plan on blogging for a long time or is it just a temporary hobby? Um…it hasn’t even been a year but I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. I’m also never going to stop reading so why not?
- Have you ever been to a sporting event? Can you remember which was the first you’ve ever been to? Yes. The first one was maybe my uncle’s college basketball game or my hometown’s minor league baseball team. But I have been to NBA and MLB games too!
- If you can remember, what’s the nicest compliment you ever got? There is a spoken word artist that I adore and I brought him to campus for an open mic night. He started his performance by thanking me for bringing him and then he makes a comment about my smile. I have no idea what he said because I was so embarrassed I stopped listening. But later on a girl came up to me and said “Awe you do have a nice smile!” so…yeah
- Do you have a favorite Disney character? What is it? I don’t know..I wasn’t prepared for this question
- If you could design your own house, what would it be like? Well… first and foremost I need a book nook. All of my books in one place with a comfy seat and pillows and such. I want a walk-in closet. I have to have a big kitchen. I need the space when I’m cooking ya know? Everything else doesn’t really matter..
- What’s your favorite motivational word and why? This is a though one but I would probably just choose strength. I think it’s important to realize that you’re much stronger than you think you are especially if you’re going through a rough patch. It’s just a reminder that you’re never given more than you can handle
Kayla @ BookedSolid1989
Stephanie @ Books and a Fangirl
Parneet @ The Enchanted Book
Beth @ Betwixt the Pages
Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds
Trang & Lashaan @ Bookidote
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Summer vacation. All expenses paid. Where would you go?
- If you’re having a bad day what cheers you up?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- If you had to eat the same thing for dinner everyday what would it be?
- Do you have any hobbies (aside from blogging)?
- What’s your favorite song?
- Favorite book series?
- Last movie that you’ve seen?
- What keeps you motivated?