I was nominated by the lovely Jordan @ Words…I Need Words If you don’t follow her blog already, well there’s the link….click on it 🙂
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
Questions from Jordan:
1. What book are looking forward to most in 2016? I’m not necessarily looking forward to a new release because there are a lot of books that I already haven’t read so right now I’m most excited to read the rest of the Shatter Me series
2. Least favorite book of this year? Paper Towns by John Green. It was kind of boring and I hated the ending
3. What is one new author you were introduced to this year? Morgan Matson. I hadn’t heard much about her before this year but I did enjoy Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour
4. Any new fandoms you became a part of? Not really, at least not yet. I need to finish reading Shatter Me and I want to read Infernal Devices and Throne of Glass
5. What is your favorite holiday movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Animated)
- Favorite Book Series (nope, don’t say HP!)
- Fictional Crush
- A book that you read this year and would recommend to friends
- A book that you read this year that was disappointing
- First book on your TBR for 2016
Cassidy @ The Little Book Cottage
Kimsiang @ The Spines Breaker
Charley @ Bookandbakes1
Emily @ The Little Book Affair
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl