The amazing Aneta from Inspire Script gave me this nomination (thank you, thank you)! She’s so awesome and if you’re not following her you should really get to it!
“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate
eleven bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring.”
– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
My answers to Aneta:
- Something you’re addicted to?
- Chocolate, Starbucks and chicken tikka masala (best meal ever) ❤
- What does your most recent text message say?
- “Yup” I was answering a question lol
- A line from the book you are currently reading
- ” ‘Can you see this?’ Marie-Laure will not see anything for the rest of her life” – Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See
- Morning person or night owl?
- Night owl. I don’t like mornings but coffee makes them tolerable
- Favourite smell?
- Fresh baked cookies or brownies
- Any tattoos?
- Not yet but I do want one
- Favourite book turned movie?
- A Walk to Remember
- What fictional character would you choose to be your best friend?
- Elizabeth Bennet or Katniss Everdeen, or Hermione Granger
- What is your biggest fear?
- Not getting a job after graduation
- Any secret talents?
- I don’t think sass and sarcasm are talents…
- Favourite snack?
- Chocolate covered pretzels
Now I nominate:
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Here are your questions:
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- Are you a sports fan? If so, what sports/teams?
- What is your favorite food?
- Best book you’ve read this summer?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Do you have a favorite super hero?
- Favorite season?
- What is your dream job?
- Describe yourself in three words
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What makes you happy?