Hi all, I know I’m late to my own party but I’ve been busy
Let’s do it!
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Link to the creator of the tag (Bookmark Chronicles) – I do this because I love reading everyone’s responses
- Share the tag image (or make your own but mention the host)
- Answer the questions below
- Tag friends (or not if you don’t feel like it)
Best book/series that you’ve read in 2018?
This is really hard for me so I’m doing top 5
- The Seven Husbands on Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- Girls on the Verge by Sharon Biggs Waller
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
- Audrey Coulthurst. I know she has another book out that’s also f/f and I’ve really loved her work so far
Best book turned movie/tv show in 2018?
- I know I’m late to the party but since I just watched it this year: Game of Thrones…..I never read the books but I honestly can’t read George R. R. Martin
Most anticipated book turned movie/tv show for 2019?
- If it is to be released this year (which I doubt) Shadow and Bone! I can’t wait to see how they bring the characters to life!
Midnight Kiss: favorite ship of the year?
- This one was surprising to me but…..Donatella and Dante. I fell in love with Dante during Legendary. I plan to start Finale later today
What’s on your TBR for 2019?
- I said this last year but I am actually going to read The Illuminae Files this time!
- Throne of Glass series – again, late to the party I know!
How many books do you hope to read in 2019?
- Hopefully 50 but this year I had to lower to 45 so we will see.
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge or any others (PopSugar, Down the TBR Hole, etc.?)
- Goodreads as always! I still have 4 more books to read to make my goal this year but I’m gonna do it!
Any New Year’s Resolutions? (Bookish, blogging, vlogging, and otherwise)
- Bookish – Work on my TBR. I have a whole book case of just my TBR so I need to get to work
- Blogging – Honestly y’all I might stop blogging. I really haven’t decided yet. My job has changed and I have a lot more to do so we’ll see
- Life – Get rid of all negative vibes. I just don’t have time for unnecessary drama
- Laura Beth @ Hot Shot Headlines
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Carla @ Things Carla Loves
- Steffy @ Little Booky Nook
- Laura @ TheBookCorps
Can’t wait to read about everyone else’s year in books!