Most of you already know this story. For those of you who don’t, here’s the quick and dirty of it:
- I don’t want children. Never have, never will.
- I told my ex this 2 weeks into our relationship and asked if he was okay with it. He said yes.
- For six months, I continued to ask if he was okay with it. He said yes, every time.
- Months later he says, “I always wanted kids, I just thought I could change your mind?”
- I told him that I won’t.
- He starts to become emotionally abusive and resentful towards me. He goes out of his way to belittle and mock me.
- Even after I move out, he is still emotionally abusive.
Luckily, I have not heard from him and months. I had moved on as soon as I moved out because quite frankly I don’t believe in getting hung up over someone who treats you like shit. That is NOT love.