Hi friends, here’s what I’ve been up to this month.
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Other Bookish/Blogging Fun:
The Dating Game:
- Full Time and Whole 30
- Reading Slump and The Dating Game
- Overcoming the slump and Whole30
- Ending Whole30 and Apartment Hunting
- #StopBlamingWomenMakeMenTheIssue: Louise Allison Langhorn
- 3 Ways To Be An Ally To Muslim Women (International Women’s Day)
- A Cry For Help
- A Reading List for International Women’s Day 2019
- Jo Talks Books: Why Female Friendships In Books Are So Important
- #UnsolvedAThon: A Buzzfeed Unsolved ReadAThon — Announcement and Sign Up!
- #UnsolvedAThon Book Recommendations!
- #ButWhyDoesn’tSheLeave: Amber Heard & Johnny Depp … Again
- #StopBlamingWomenMakeMenTheIssue: Preethi Reddy
- Reasons Why The Feminism Movement Is So Fucking Important
- You Don’t Have to Be Positive to Be Strong