It’s been a hell of a year. Some of you know a lot of the details from my previous posts but if you can believe it, there’s more to it (I’ll explain another time).
Life is the reason that I am posting this so late but shit happens right?
So anyway, let’s get to it! I changed a few questions this year, hope you like 🙂
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Link to the creator of the tag (Bookmark Chronicles)
- Share the tag image (or make your own but mention the host)
- Answer the questions below
- Tag friends (or not if you don’t feel like it)
Best book/series that you’ve read in 2018
- Best book: Milk & Honey by Rupi Kaur – Why didn’t y’all tell me how good she was??? I thought we were friends!
- Best series: Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo – I was surprised by how much I loved this series and I so recommend it to anyone who loves magic and good friendships.
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
- Adam Silvera. I was so taken away by They Both Die at the End that I absolutely have to read more.
Best book turned movie/tv show in 2018?
- A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell. I saw the trailer for this movie and just knew that I had to see it. When I found out that it was actually a book, I immediately bought it.
Most anticipated book turned movie/tv show for 2019?
- I think maybe The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. Only because Yara Shahidi will be in it and I love her.
Midnight Kiss: favorite ship of the year?
- So for this one I am going with Inej Ghafa and Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom. TBH I wanted to believe that Inej could do better (and she can) but in the end, he proved himself worthy.
What’s on you TBR for 2019?
- The Illuminae Files by Jay Kristoff
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
- The 18th Abduction by James Patterson
How many books do you hope to read in 2019?
- 50 as always but I did not make my goal this year 😦 Like I said, it’s been a hell of year
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge or any others (PopSugar, Down the TBR Hole, etc.?)
- Goodreads. That’s the only one that I do but I like seeing all of the other things you all do like readathons and stuff!
Any New Year’s Resolutions? (Bookish, blogging, vlogging, and otherwise)
- I will do a separate post for this as I am still kind of thinking it over. I do want to blog more for sure but we’ll see if that happens.
Tag, you’re it:
- Ariel @ Writing Radiation
- Nicole @ AwayinNeverland
- Laura Beth @ Hot Shot Headlines
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Carla @ Things Carla Loves
- Steffy @ Little Booky Nook
- Laura @ TheBookCorps