November is always a rough month for me. Even with the holidays there is still a heavy presence of lost loved ones in November. On top of that, we had to say goodbye to our dog Hobbs on the day before his birthday so those were two rough days.
Anyway, here’s the little bit that I’ve managed to get done.
- Someday by David Levithan
- Entire Review of the Every Day Series
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom
- Review of the Six of Crows Duology
Other Books Read:
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
Other Bookish/Blogging Fun:
- Sticks & Stones: Eurydice Dixon
- Sticks & Stones: How Do I Know If My Friend Is In An Abusive Relationship?
- Sticks and Stones: Gayle Potter
- waiting for the light (Teenage Suicide)
- Ways Men Show Sexism in the Bedroom
- Everyone’s A Critic – How To Turn Off Negative Thoughts, Part 2
- #StopBlamingWomenMakeMenTheIssue: Toyah Cordingley
- Showcase Special: Female Scientists You’ve (Probably) Never Heard Of #Vol 6
- #WhyIDidn’tReport: What Does Trump Have To Do With Any Of This? (Part One)