Blue Apron meal #3 is……..
Chicken & Orange-Kale Salad (with Spicy Tahini Dressing)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 radishes
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp calabrian chile paste
- Prepare & roast the potatoes
- Make the dressing & marinate the kale
- Cook the chicken
- Prepare the remaining ingredients
- Here just peel the oranges, slice the radishes and slice the avocado
- Make the salad and serve
I have to admit that I was slightly worried about this flavor combination but one of my resolutions this year is to try new things and it was actually pretty good. Usually I’m not a fan of mixing sweet and savory or fruit in salad but this was good!
Like Bookmark Chronicles on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Pingback: January Wrap Up! 2018 | bookmarkchronicles