It’s that time of year again!
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Link to the creator of the tag (Bookmark Chronicles)
- Share the tag image
- Answer the questions below
- Tag friends (or not if you don’t feel like it)
Best book and/or series that you’ve read in 2017
- Best Book: I’m Judging You: The Do Better Manual by Luvvie Ajayi – I’m new to non fiction but this book was everything!
- Best Series: The Wrath & the Dawn duology by Renee Ahdieh – I was surprised by how much I loved this. I can’t wait to read more from her
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
- Honestly, there are so many but I’ll keep the list short with Harlan Coben and Colleen Hoover even though I’ve heard some mixed reviews about her.
Most anticipated book turned movie/tv show?
- Love, Simon (aka Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda). Seriously, I loved this book and they better do it right. The trailer already has me questioning some of the changes, but we’ll see.
Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
- Sticking with Four from Divergent….cause Theo James
What’s on you TBR for 2018? (Top 5-10 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list!)
- A ton of Jodi Picoult cause I love her
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Six of Crows duology
- Miss Peregrine trilogy
- James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club series
- My full list is at 51 right now and will be posted later this month
How many books do you hope to read in 2018?
- I read 50 this year and will probably keep it the same for next year. Don’t want to get ahead of myself.
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge or any others (PopSugar, Down the TBR Hole, etc.)
- Goodreads as always! About 98% of the books on my list are ones that I already own though, so I really am tackling my TBR finally!
Any New Year’s Resolutions? (Bookish, blogging (or vlogging), and otherwise)
- Bookish: Try to stick to one book per week.
- Blogging: Decide whether I’m going to continue with WordPress or move solely to my website (click the link if you’re interested 😉 )
- Otherwise: Less stress. It’s just not worth it
Tag, you’re it
- Ariel @ Writing Radiation
- Nicole @ AwayinNeverland
- Laura Beth @ Hot Shot Headlines
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Trang @ Bookidote
- Megan & Crystal @ Ginger Mom Read
- Kat @ Life and Other Disasters
Have fun 🙂