So, I’ve never done book hauls before but I think I’m going to start doing them. (These pictures aren’t fantastic, but you get the point).
Barnes & Noble:
- Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
- Requiem (Delirium #3) by LO
- The Delirium Stories by LO
- Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
My boyfriend surprised me with a $50 B&N gift card so of course I had to spend it immediately. I’m currently reading The Lunar Chronicles and somehow forgot to get Winter. Unfortunately, it’s not available in paperback until January so it’s the only one in my collection that’s hardcover 😦
Last month bought Delirium by Lauren Oliver because I read the description and was curious, so I bought the rest of the novels and novellas that came with it.
My cousin really loves Colleen Hoover. So far, I’ve only read one book by her (Ugly Love) and I’ve heard great things about this one.
Library Book Sale:
- Good in Bed (Cannie Shapiro #1) by Jennifer Weiner
- Everywhere That Mary Went (Rosato and Associates #1) by Lisa Scottoline
- Final Appeal by LS
A friend of mine is good friends with Lisa Scottoline and recommended her series to me which is about an all female law firm based in Philly. I’m not 100% what Final Appeal is about. On Goodreads there’s no description……. but I got the combo of he first two novels for just $2!!
The reason I bought Good in Bed is 1) I kept seeing it. 2) It was only 50 cents and 3) I’ve heard good things about Jennifer Weiner. I may have read one of her books already but I can’t remember which one it was.
- Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun, and Be You Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
A friend of mine doesn’t read fiction often and is pretty much my go to for nonfiction reads. I love Shonda Rhimes, I am anxiously awaiting the return of TGIT, so this will be my next read after I finish The Lunar Chronicles.
That’s all for now. Hopefully I’ll time to do some more book shopping next month!