I’ve completed the program!!!!
- Monday – lower body strength training
- This was brutal
- Tuesday – upper body strength training
- Wednesday – cardio kickboxing
- Thursday – 1000 calorie workout (Hour and a half workout)
- 30 minutes of HIIT (this is no joke)
- total body strength training
- Friday – yoga
So I added the 1000 calorie workout just for fun and let me tell you….it was brutal and painful. 30 mins of HIIT is a lot and I was exhausted by the time I started the strength training. But it was worth it. I probably won’t do one again until I finish the next two programs but it was nice to try.
So the next program is FBAbs. So it schedule’s workouts 5 days a week, 3 of those days are core intensive. There will still be HIIT and strength training and all that and I will continue to post updates weekly. I start this one tomorrow!