So I have completed the first week of FB30 as well as my first week of trying paleo.
- Monday – total body strength training
- Got to try out my new adjustable weights
- Great way to figure out which weights were needed for which exercises for the rest of the program
- Tuesday – Bodyweight cardio & abs
- Wednesday – HIIT & lower body strength training
- Brutal in the best possible way
- Thursday – upper body strength training
- Oh my goodness my arms are so weak now that I don’t play sports anymore. May have to consider doing the upper body program after the other two lol
- Friday – HIIT & lower body strength training
- More brutal than Wednesday
- Saturday – yoga
New things tried this week:
- Vegan provolone cheese (Daiya)
- Doesn’t really taste like provolone but it was still good and melts very well
- Almond milk coffee creamer – Vanilla (Silk)
- So good
- Thought I didn’t like almond milk products but I like Silk. Almond Breeze is the one I hate
- Gluten/Wheat free waffles
- Had to get used to it at first but I like it
- Butternut Squash
- Haven’t had many squashes before but I like this one. Reminds be a little bit of a sweet potato
- Coconut milk chocolate ice cream (Trader Joe’s)
- Tastes a lot like dairy ice cream to be honest.
- Almond butter
- Okay. Next time I think I;ll get the honey or maple flavor
- Gluten free cookies
- Surprisingly good. Convenient because I have a bad sweet tooth
- Dairy free yogurt (Daiya)
- I got the strawberry one which wasn’t bad. Something I will probably buy again, I would like to try peach!
I am definitely loving the workout program now that I have my weights. Paleo is not as bad as I thought it would be although I do miss eating a lot of things!