I don’t really do tags that often anymore but this one looked like a lot of fun and I’ve had a lot of heavy posts recently so I wanted to switch it up. I wasn’t actually tagged in this bu tI saw it over at My Tiny Obsessions!
WHO WAS YOUR VERY FIRST FOLLOWER (IF YOU CAN FIND OUT) TAG THEM AND GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT!
- Nicole @ AwayInNeverland!! She’s pretty cool 🙂 Great reviews, great discussions, great recommendations. Did I mention she’s great? You should follow her!
WHAT WAS THE LAST MILESTONE YOU REACHED?
- I haven’t been getting these notifications anymore BUT I reached 400 followers! (Currently at 453)
WHAT WAS THE VERY FIRST POST YOU POSTED ON YOUR BLOG? SHARE IT WITH US! IF YOU CAN FIND OUT.
Here it is! It’s basically an introduction and such. Lot’s has changed since I wrote that haha.
WHO WAS YOUR MOST RECENT FOLLOWER, TAG THEM AND GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT!
- Well hello, Jenna @ The Wishing Well. Give Jenna a follow, he talks about her journey with mental illness and has tons of great resources listed on her blog.
WHAT WAS THE LAST POST YOU POSTED AND WHO WAS THE VERY FIRST PERSON WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON? GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT!
- My last post was Safety Pins and the first person to like it was Nicki @ Secret Library!!! Follow her! 🙂
HOW MANY MONTHS HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING FOR?
- Almost a year and a half (17 months)
DO YOU HAVE ANY BLOGGERS YOU’RE FRIENDS WITH? GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT.
- The ladies that I co-blog with at Serenity (obviously) but I want to give a special shout out to Carla @ The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise. She is the person that I turn to when I have good news, when I have bad news, when I’m having a good day and when I’m having a crappy day. We’ve never met in person (because we live on opposite sides of the planet) but Carla has been a better friend to me than some people that I know in person and some that I’ve known longer.
- As far as people that I have met then there’s just Kim @ Kim’s Kafe. We went to school together! You should follow her cause her blog is pretty great and she talks about food (I mean, who doesn’t love food AND talking about food amiright?!)
WHO ORIGINALLY CREATED THE LAST MEME OR TAG YOU PARTICIPATED IN? GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT!
- Like I said, I don’t participate in tags that often but I do like memes. The most recent one that I found was Standalone Sunday hosted by Megan @ bookslayerReads
HAVE YOU ANY SOCIAL MEDIA RELATED TO YOUR BLOG?
- I also post books and stuff on Instagram
- And I’m an avid Pinterester (Pinner? You know what I mean)
I’m not going ot tag anyone since I wasn’t actually tagged but if you would like to participate, feel free!