It has been one hell of a month here at Bookmark Chronicles. Check it out!
This or That?:
- What’s worse: When you don’t like the plot or the characters?
- Would you prefer to have the ending spoiled or never know what happens?
- Single or multiple perspectives?
- What’s worse: missing the middle chapters or the first and last?
Rae’s Rules to Remember:
- People are NOT Property
- Still Think Rape Culture is a Feminist Conspiracy?
- Rape Culture Conspiracy Part 2
- White Privilege
- Being an Ally
- Relationships Part 2
- How to have a conversation online
Other Books Read:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- The Tenth Circle (attached to the book review above)
- Tangible Books in All Their Glory by B.G. @ Getting Through Anxiety
Other Bookish/Blogging Fun:
- How Jodi Picoult Exposed Rape Culture in The Tenth Circle
- Discussion: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Stop Debating About Hermione
- Want to Write a Guest Post?
- Intersectionality is still important
- Harry Potter Month
- LINES: I Am A Feminist
- LINES: Forgotten Letters
- LINES: Please Touch My Hair
- One Year Blogversary!
- But Why Now?
- Twenty Minutes
- Why Do I Do Guest Posts?
- About Me: Rae
- Guest Post: Rae from Bookmark Chronicles
- Coalition of the Brave!
- I Haven’t Seen It
- Carla’s Facts to Consider Number One: Racist Insults are Racist
- Guest Post by Rae at Bookmark Chronicles: Appropriation vs Appreciation
- The Wage Gap Myth
- Freedom of Choice
- Being Pro-Choice
- Being An Ally
- Turning Anger into Fuel