May has been a busy month for a lot of reasons but now that school is out forever (jk until grad school… maybe) I plan to read and blog as much as I can this summer. So here is what the month of May looked like here at Bookmark Chronicles!
This or That?:
- Do you skip pages/read ahead?
- 24 hours with a fictional character vs 24 hours in a fictional world
- What to do with books we don’t like
- Biographies and Memoirs
Rae’s Rules to Remember:
- Why I am a Feminist
- Feminism Myths Part 3
- Stop Making Female Characters Weak
- Why you need to respect my choice not to have children
- Feminism is for Men too
- What you’re really saying when you claim that you aren’t a feminist
- Yes, racism still exists
- Bullshit Beauty Standards
Other bookish/blogging fun:
- Slut Walks, Muslims and Rape Culture
- Jo Talks Books: On Feminism in YA Fiction
- I Don’t Owe You Respect
- Guest Post by Seeking Clarity
- Guest Post by Jade More
- Guests Posts by People of Color (for the month of June)
- Jo Talks Books: On Whether There Is A Double Standard Between Male and Female Characters In Young Adult Fiction
That’s all for this wrap up!