So I’m a bit behind on tags….oops
Anyway, I was tagged for this by the lovely Carla @ The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise. She’s pretty great so you should really check out her blog if you don’t already follow her.
I wasn’t originally going to do this but I liked to questions and therefore, I will ask the people that I tag to answer those same questions. The questions are from Sharon Yvonne at Curious Queendom so you should follow her too!
- Thank your nominator and tag them in your post(s).
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate however many blogs you want with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on social media
- Who do you write for? Myself. If I was putting this much effort into something like this for someone else, I wouldn’t enjoy it.
- Why do care about this particular audience? Well because I care about me lol
- Why did you decide to start your blog? Because I needed a hobby during the summer and because I wanted to share my opinion and hear the opinions of others
- Who hurt you? (You must be hurt if you’re a blogger, duh) First of all, I started this blog for books so that has nothing to do with being hurt. I also don’t think that its a requirement for becoming a blogger. But to answer the question; people who’s job it was to do the opposite
- Who is your biggest fan? I don’t really think I have “fans” except maybe my mom but almost everyone’s mom is their biggest fan right?!
- What is your favorite blog? Why is it awesome? Oh that’s not fair! But I did post about a few of my favorites here
- Who inspires you and why? Well, unfortunately I don’t have a lot of people in my life that inspire me but there are a few. And they inspire me because they have faith in me and because I can count on them. It just feels good to know that you have someone in your corner
- What makes you different? I’m the kind of person that has a lot of unpopular opinions. Another thing that makes me different is that I don’t give a shit about being different. It is what it is and if you don’t like it…too bad
- What makes you like everybody else? I don’t know actually. I’ve always been on the outside so I guess I’m used to that
- What is your biggest dream? To be happy, and cut out the people that try to get in the way of that
- Do you think you’ll ever accomplish your greatest dream? Of course, if I didn’t then what’s the point?
Ramya @ Cross All Boundaries
Daisy in the Willows
Hufsa @ The Clockwork Millennial
Cat @ The Book Finch
Michelle @ A HalfBlood Fangirl
Feel free to ignore if you’ve done it recently or just don’t feel like it 🙂