Today is the last day of Poetry Jo’s Challenge so here we go…
Day 3 -So we know who you are and your dreams for the future, today I would like you to list 5 things. Five small actions you can do daily or weekly to bring you from the person you are today to the person you hope to be in the future.
These aren’t all necessarily things that I need to do daily but just things that I need to do in general:
- Plan ahead – as for as class assignments and RA stuff, I always manage to get things done I just always get to a point where I have a lack of motivation and it starts to slow me down. If I start early enough then maybe the lack of motivation either won’t happen, or won’t have an effect on what I need to do next
- Stick to my workout schedule – I am on Day 2 of my workout plan and I just need to make sure that I stick with it. I have every day planned out through March so hopefully I can get through it
- Clean Eating – eating healthy is hard for me because I eat so much and because I have a sweet tooth. I’m dealing with the sweets pretty well but I need to cut out processed food and stick to the good stuff
- Get ready for the future – I am truly dreading the whole”what comes next” process of life and mostly avoiding it. I need to get going and schedule sometime to look into future opportunities
- Enjoy myself – I spend so much time working for different organizations and spreading myself thin. I need to relax more and take more time for myself