I was given this award by Being a Book Nerd! Thank you so so so much! I think the real reason that I like this tag so much is because I like answering the questions 🙂
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers. Let the blogs know you have nominated them. Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What made you start blogging? I wanted something to over the summer and I wanted to find people to talk about books with.
- Which is your all time favourite book? Nope! Can’t answer that, especially when I have a TBR that’s 8 pages long and still growing. BUT, when I was little my favorite was Number the Stars by Lois Lowry.
- Which book you had high hopes for but disappointed you? Anything by John Green because they’re always so hyped up and then very disappointing.
- Which is your favourite genre of books? I’m really loving dystopian stuff right now 🙂
- What are your favourite songs? Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly, I’m Yours by Alessia Cara, Make it to Me by Sam Smith and Control by Kevin Garret.
- A wish you want desperately want to come true. To get a job in student affairs or with an event planning company in May
- If given a chance, choose one author you would like to meet and interact with. Jodi Picoult of course!
- What else do you do in your free time? Sing? Dance? Draw? Sword Fight? 😉 I totally sword fight….just kidding. I read, watch Netflix (currently on Friends), study, and run events on campus
- Which is your favourite season? why? Fall because I hate being too cold or too hot. It’s perfect “curl up with a book and cup of tea” weather
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would want to read people’s minds. I hate being lied to so if you won’t tell me the truth I still want to know it
- Top 5 books you want to read in 2016. I’m still reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult. Then I’ll read Night by Elie Weisel and All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- I turn 22 in twelve days 🙂
- I’m making Avengers door tags for my residents (I’m an RA)
- My bulletin board (for my residents) will be on keeping New Year’s Resolutions
- I want to read 50 books this year
- I’m currently listening to Afire Love by Ed Sheeran
- I used to be a big football but two of my favorite players retired so I stopped watching
- My first sport was tennis
- My favorite sport was lacrosse
- I’ve been to 10 different schools
- I have five siblings
- I baked cookies today!
I’m too tired to nominate. Sorry