2015 Reading Stats
How many books did you read?
- I have no idea. I do know that the minimum is 17 (based off of book reviews) but that’s just since I started blogging. Until I started my blog I wasn’t keeping track of the books that I was reading
Number of Rereads?
- None. At least I don’t think so
Genre you read the most from?
- Mostly contemporary and/or dystopian
Best in Books
I’m actually not going to do this part because I son’t remember enough of the books from before I started blogging. I really wish that I had started this sooner!
Your Blogging/Bookish Life
New favorite blog you discovered in 2015?
- I’ve only been blogging for 6 months so I love all of the blogs that I’ve discovered. I don’t think its fair for me to pick a favorite just yet
Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?
- Um… I don’t know, but I think they’re getting better the more that I write them. With that said I guess it would be The Spectacular Now
Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
- A lot of people seem to enjoy Rae’s Rules to Remember so definitely one of those. I like that we can talk about things other than just books 🙂
Best event that you participated in?
- I haven’t really participated in any
Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?
- Starting a blog and immediately having it embraced by people that were already a part of the book blogging community.
Most popular post this year on your blog?
- The Fangirling Book tag was a good one
Post you wished got a little more love?
- I don’t really care to be honest. I’m doing this for fun, not for attention.
Best bookish discovery?
- I’m still new to Goodreads but I like it a lot
Did you complete any bookish challenges/goals you set for yourself this year?
- Not this year. I didn’t know that Goodreads did a challenge but I’m doing it now!
What’s one book you didn’t get to in 2015 that will be your number one priority in 2016?
- Oh boy where do I begin. Here is my 2016 TBR. Right now I’m reading The Pact but I think that my priority afterwards will be to finish the Shatter Me series
Book you are most anticipating for 2016?
- There’s a lot! haha I’m so behind on what’s coming out
2016 debut you’re most anticipating in 2016?
- Again, I don’t think I can really say. I’ve got some catching up to do
Series ending/sequel you’re most anticipating in 2016?
- I have to finish Shatter Me and I will be reading a bunch of other series that are on my TBR but those are completed already
One thing you hope to accomplish in your blogging during 2016?
- Talking to more people! Maybe getting more people involved in This or That and joining in on some of the other blog memes
A 2016 release you’ve already read and recommend to everyone?
- None yet! It’s only the 1st!
So I’m not tagging anyone but if you want to recap your 2015 this is a good way to do it! 🙂