Hey all. So know that I’m on Winter Break I have a lot more spare time. So much time, that I came up with this little book tag as we get ready to leave 2015 behind ! Hope you like it 🙂
- Link to the original post (Bookmark Chronicles )
- Answer the questions below
- Tag 3-5 friends!
Best book/series that you’ve read in 2015
- I think that the best book that I’ve read all year is actually Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. If you know me then you know that I love her writing. The story itself was sad but it talked about a lot of everyday issues and I like that she writes from the perspective of multiple characters. Not just two or three but there were at least 6 in this one and I like how the full story is revealed from so many characters all at once.
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
- I’ve read one book by Morgan Matson so I want to see what else she has to offer. Also, Sarah Dessen because I’ve heard really good things about her novels and I’m finally starting one of her books now
Most anticipated book turned movie?
- I have to say Allegiant. Here’s the thing though, I originally thought that they were not splitting it into two movies but apparently they are and the second half will be called Ascendant, so I’m curious if they will change the ending. (I really hope they change the ending)!
- I’m also excited that A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket is supposed to turned into a Netflix original series so hopefully that happens soon
- I also just found today out that apparently Shatter Me is being turned into a TV show too!
Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
- Tobias Eaton of course because…Theo James
What’s on your TBR for 2016? (Top 5 will suffice if its an extremely long list!)
- The rest of the Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
- The Great Gatsby (nope still haven’t read it)
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- Throne of Glass (These books keep popping up everywhere so I feel like I have to read them and soon)
- The Infernal Devices (I’ve had my eye on this series for a while so hopefully I’ll finally get to it)
How many books do you hope to read in 2016?
- Because of school and how busy I am during the year, I think it’s safe to go with a solid 50
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge (or any others)?
- Yes to Goodreads! I had no idea that this even existed before this summer so I definitely want to do it this year
Any New Year’s Resolutions? (bookish and otherwise)
- Bookish – Just to keep reading and blogging as much as possible
- Other resolutions – Keep working out. I know that’s something that everyone says but I’ve already started so now I feel like I have to keep going
I’ll be tagging more than 5 just to spread the word!
Calliope @ Calliope the Book Goddess
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Jackie @ fallinlovewiththesoundofwords
Syc @The Lit Mermaid
Lia @ BookLand
Lara @ Katnisspotterbooklover
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Nicole @ Awayinneverland
And anyone else that wants to join in 🙂