I was tagged my friend over at Getting Through Anxiety! Thank you very much, this looks like a fun one!
- Thank the curator (Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels). Thank you!
Tag five people to spread the Christmas joy
- Have fun!
- A book you’d like to see under the Christmas tree Destroy Me by Tehereh Mafi. The more that I talk to people about it, the more that I want to keep reading the series!
- A book you’ll be reading over Christmas season There are a few (hopefully) but I just started Amy & Roger Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Favorite Christmas movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The animated one of course!
- Do you like snow? NO. Absolutely not. Despite the fact that I am a winter baby and my birthday is still on record for one of the coldest days that my hometown has ever seen…NO
- Name a character you’d like to spend Christmas with Tobias Eaton 😉
- To give or receive? Depends. If I’m getting books, food, or Starbucks then I like to receive. BUT I love shopping for other people. Especially Secret Santas cause you get to surprise them with how much you pay attention to little details 🙂
- What fictional place would you like to spend your Christmas? I don’t know. I’ve been reading dystopian novels lately and I’d prefer to not go to those places lol
- Fondest Christmas memory I don’t know I honestly don’t know. That’s a tough one
- Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row? I made it to 5!