Thank you to the lovely Meg of La Foi Aveugle for the nomination! Check out her blog, it’s pretty awesome so make sure you’re up to date with what she’s doing.
- Thank and link the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I graduate from college in May
- I have attended 10 different schools
- Hearing people chew is one of my biggest pet peeves because its disgusting
- I am technically a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, but I haven’t watched a game since Troy Polamalu retired
- I either want to be an event planner or work in higher education… or both
- I really want a husky puppy!
- I recently have been having allergic reactions, but have not yet figured out what I am allergic to… 😦
- I really enjoy caffeinated drinks that are French Vanilla flavored
- I have never traveled outside of the United States
- I haven’t had time to read a book since August
- My TBR is currently in the 200s and I’m afraid I’ll never finish it….
- What is your favorite hot winter drink? Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks (with soy milk). It’s like Christmas in a cup!
- What are your feelings on fan fiction, and which kinds do you read? (Like what series…not the kind of fanfic…) I’ve never read any fan fictions. It never occurred to me to look into it.
- Can you read with noise / the tv on, or do you have to have a silent, no distraction zone? Usually, I’ll have the Food Network on very low volume or classical music in the background. I can read in silence too though. As long as the noise isn’t super obnoxious, I’m fine with it.
- Who is your current fictional character crush? I really love Four. Theo James was a great pick for him.
- Cake, cookies, ice cream or candy? Ice cream of course. It’s good for every occasion; happy, sad, or just because.
- What is your favorite tradition of any holiday? New Year’s Eve parties are the best because our entire family starts the year together
- Weird pizza ingredients? Are banana peppers weird? I like those on pepperoni pizza and then I like white pizza with spinach!
- Why did you decide to start blogging? It started as a hobby over the summer, because I wanted to find people to discuss books with.
- What’s your preferred method for relaxing? Reading, napping and Netflix.
- Zombies, vampires, or warlocks? I don’t really care for any of them but I guess I would chose vampires.
- Here’s $50. You can’t spend it on something practical, like paying a bill. What do you spend it on? Books (does that count?) Or junk food…
Kat @ impossiblegirl123
Jackie @ fallinlovewiththesoundofwords
Sophie @ sophiethebookworm
Giovanna @ Book Coma
Vrushali @ vrushali21
Fhina @ Fhina’s Lunatic Life
Cassidy @ thelittlebookcottage
Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Calliope @ calliopethebookgoddess
- What is your dream job?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for a week. all expenses paid, where would you go?
- Describe your perfect winter night
- What book(s) are you currently reading?
- Are you keeping up with (or binge watching) any shows right now?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Cats or dogs?
- What’s your favorite season?
- If you had another blog, what would it be about?
- What makes you happy?
Feel free to ignore if you don’t want to participate 🙂