I figured 5 didn’t count as a book haul but anyway, I got some new books!!
The first two are from my friend who was my Secret Santa and the other three are from a book sale on campus where everything was $1
- The Spectacular Now – Tim Tharp
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour – Morgan Matson
- The Truth About Forever – Sarah Dessen
- You’re the One That I Want – Cecily von Ziegesar
- Don’t You Forget About Me – Cecily von Ziegesar
Because the first two were gifts, I’m expecting them to be pretty good.
I haven’t read anything by Sarah Dessen yet so I’m excited to finally own one of her books
The last two are Gossip Girl and I got them because I watch the series on Netflix this summer and I like it
If you’ve read any of these, I would love to hear opinions just no spoilers. Oh and I also bought Shatter Me, so I’m excited about that!