- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, linking back to their blogs
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the questions sent to you
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer Nominate ten blogs
Cutting out the last two because I am so behind on tags.
- You’ve committed a crime and are going to jail for life. The judge allows you to bring three books with you and those are the only three books you’ll be reading for the rest of your life. Which three are they?
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr – because I started it but haven’t been able to finish
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult – because I bought recently and haven’t opened it
- Pride and Prejudice – because it is my favorite classic
- Pick three characters from your favorite book and play the F*ck, Marry, Kill game
- I don’t have a favorite book, so I will just choose my top three male characters (Logan Thibault – The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks; Peeta Mellark – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins; Klaus Baudelaire – A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
- M – Logan
- F – Peeta
- K- Klaus
- You’ve been granted a magical power from the Gods. Which power is it and why?
- This is probably boring to most people, but I want to read other people’s minds. I’m an honest person and I will tell you what’s on my mind, so I want to know what people are thinking too
- You’ve been in a relationship with your man/women and things are getting serious, but out of the blue they ask you to choose them or your books. Which do you choose and why?
- I would choose my books because if I’m in a serious relationship with someone, they won’t ask me to give up what I love, especially if there is no harm in keeping them. I’m not changing for anyone so good riddance!
- You’re being held at gun point but the shooter says he will set you free if you burn three of your books. Which three would you choose?
- Paper Towns by John Green
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Return of Jonah Gray by Heather Cochran
- Hero, Assassin, or Prince/Princess? You can only pick one. Which do you choose to be in a story with you as the main character?
- If I’m not hurting innocent people, I choose assassin (that probably sounds terrible…)
- There is a new law coming into effect. It bans (insert genre here) genre from ever being read/written again. Which genre would you choose?
- Um…..horror? Only cause I don’t read it much so it wouldn’t affect me lol. I would have said romance, but I like P&P too much
- With wanting more diversity in books nowadays, what is one aspect you believe should be represented more and why?
- Honestly, I can’t narrow it down to just one aspect of diversity because all of it is needed. So many people are still under the assumption that diversity is only what you can see and it is so much more than that. No one will learn that if all of it isn’t represented
- Your favorite author is going to call you for a once in a lifetime chance to talk. You can only ask them one question. Who is the author and what is the question? Why?
- Jodi Picoult of course and I would ask her, what the entire process is for when she writes a book (inspiration, collecting idea, picking an ending). All of her books that I have read so far are so detailed and I just love the way that they’re written so I just need to know her thought process
- If your favorite ship doesn’t end up together by the end of the book, would you give it a low rating and why?
- If the book is still well written and interesting enough that I make it through then it shouldn’t matter. For example, in Dear John they don’t end up together but honestly that is more realistic than most love stories, so it’s not a bad thing
- What are your September favorites ? (books, music, products,etc.)
- Um… this is a hard one. I didn’t read anything is September 😦 But I had chamomile tea for the first time and I’m hooked. I changed my conditioner and it smells really good. I took an Uber for the first time, that’s pretty cool. That’s all I got
- What is THE ONE BOOK everyone should read at least once in their lives ?
- Pride and Prejudice. It’s a good classic (I’m biased though)
- Where is your favourite place to read ?
- In a coffee shop. It’s comfy, sometimes there’s a fireplace, it smells like coffee, and I can get food there. It’s perfect!
- How did you come up with your blog name ?
- I was having a really hard time thinking of one, but after a few hours, it came to me. I think I got the inspiration from looking at other blogs, but I don’t really remember how it happened
- What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
- This isn’t really advice but anytime that I have an idea for something by boss says, “Okay, do it!” So, it’s just the little push that I need to put my plans in motion
- What’s your worst habit?
- I don’t control my facial expressions very well and I have a strong eye roll. When I’m annoyed, you will know it
- Out of all the places around the world you’ve been to, what’s your favorite?
- I haven’t traveled outside of the U.S. yet 😦 but I live in Philly now so, I guess that works
- What are 3 essentials a blogger must have?
- Confidence – to be yourself in your blog posts
- Fun – if it’s not fun why do it?
- Content – can’t blog if you have nothing to talk about
- As a blogger, what do you think we can contribute to the community?
- I think that this biggest thing that bloggers need (and people in general) is support. Our blogging community creates that. From the moment I started my blog, I felt welcomed, accepted, and appreciated. And even if you only have 5 followers, they will probably give you all the support that you need and that is enough to keep going
- Best comment on your blog so far.
- I can’t remember who said it or what post it was on (I spent 15 minutes trying to find it) but someone told me that they like the way that my personality shows through my blog posts 🙂