- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten blogs
- Have you ever had an experience where a stranger was reading a book that you read and loved and you just had to tell them? (Or in a bookstore and you recommended a book to someone there)
- Unfortunately I have never had this experience. Probably because I have tunnel vision when I’m looking for books and I don’t really pay attention to the people around me…oops!
- Take two characters from two different books/series, and pair them together…(Like two who you think would be compatible)
- Elizabeth Bennet and Hermione Granger of course
- A book that made you sob?
- There are a lot…….
- Would you rather have no hands or no feet?
- No feet? I could have fake feet and still walk right? If I didn’t have hands, I wouldn’t have fingers. If I had no fingers, I couldn’t type. If I can’t type then I can’t blog……….so I need my hands
- A book that made you seriously think about something?
- Before school, I started reading All the Light We Cannot See and it made me think about how different everyone’s lives are. It makes you think about putting yourself and someone else’s shoes and be grateful for everything that you have. This is actually something that I think about often. I always say that “You never know anyone’s story unless they tell you” and for that reason, I think that it’s really important not to make assumptions about people.
- If you had to sacrifice one book on your BOOKSHELF, which one would it be?
- Anything by John Green, because I will never reread or recommend it
- Do you care if people ask you what you’re reading when you’re reading?
- I do not mind because I like to talk about books. BUT please let me finish my paragraph before I put it down to tell you about it
- A book with a super pretty cover? Ugly cover?
- The new Harry Potter covers are gorgeous! Hmm.. I don’t think that there are any covers that I would consider ugly
- If you could be a supernatural book being/character for a day, who would you be?
- Does being a witch in Harry Potter count?
- A character you just looooove to hate?
- Tris Prior! She is a wonderful person but so reckless. Just sit down and take a breather Tris
- Favorite book?
- This is a hard question. I can’t answer that right now, get back to me in a few years
- Favorite TV show?
- I just started watching Grey’s Anatomy and it’s amazing. But for a series that I have actually finished….Psych!
- Favorite Movie?
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith and/or The Adjustment Bureau. I don’t know why but I love movies with both action and romance
- Favorite Book-Movie/TV adaptation?
- Pride and Prejudice! ❤
- Favorite Actor?
- Matt Damon maybe, I love the Bourne Trilogy and he’s in the Adjustment Bureau
- Favorite Actress?
- Jennifer Lawrence duh!
- Favorite Author?
- Jodi Picoult
- Favorite Book ship? I’m interpreting this relationships)
- Ron and Hermione
- Favorite TV Show ship?
- Meredith and McDreamy… I mean Derrick
- Favorite Movie ship?
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith
- One thing that you cannot live without
- Favorite meal
- What do you typically eat for breakfast?
- Book(s) that would make a good TV series
- Worst book you’ve ever read
- Favorite seasonal beverage (hot cocoa, pumpkin spice, eggnog etc.)
- What are you currently reading?
- If you started another blog, what would it be about?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could go anywhere in the world (all expenses paid) where would you go?
Nominees: (Feel free to ignore if you’ve already done it or don’t want to!)
Maren @ The Worn Bookmark
Monique @ To Curl Up and Escape
Aira @ Aira Reads
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Krista @ Of Love and Wanderlust
Okay, that’s it! Happy Blogging 🙂