Alright, guys I have A LOT of tags to get to. So the goal is one a day. Maybe two on the weekends because I have more time. So thank you lots for all of the tags!
I was tagged for the Beautiful Blogger Award by The Literary Counsellor and Jesse @ Books At Dawn. Thank you both very much!!! Both of their blogs are pretty amazing so check them out if you haven’t already!
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people who you nominated for the award.
7 Random Facts:
- I grew up in a really small town in northwestern PA. Ironically, it’s actually the fourth largest city in the state. I don’t know how that makes sense but whatever.
- I like apples but not applesauce or apple juice. I think apple cider though. Don’t ask why because I can’t explain it lol
- I absolutely cannot stand country music. I will listen to anything else but I can’t do country. I’ve tried but it’s not for me.
- I’ve studied French, Spanish, and Italian (in that order) but not enough to speak any of them fluently. I want to start them again but my schedule is too busy right now so maybe next semester.
- I am terrified of spiders, they freak me out. They have way too many legs and the way they move is creepy
- I’ve attended 9 different schools from kindergarten to college
- I want to work for an event planning company after graduation
Now I nominate…
- Mariana @ Book is Glee
- Teens and Tweens Book Club
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
- Kira @ Fiettyreads
- Charley @ BooksandBakes1
- Eve @ Eve Messenger’s Other WORDly Endeavors
- Shelbie @ Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads
Feel free to ignore if you don’t want to participate. Happy Blogging 🙂