Before my hiatus I was tagged by Readvive. Thank you so so much! If you’re wondering why the blog is titled Readvive, you should head over there and find out because the answer is pretty clever 🙂
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- What book from your childhood had the biggest impact on you?
- Well this is a hard question to start with! I don’t actually have an answer because it just not fair! I’m not sure that I could say that one impacted me more than the other.
- Cookies without milk, or milk without cookies?
- Cookies without milk….I really like cookies 🙂
- If you could chat with any author, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
- Jodi Picoult because I absolutely love her work and have a long list of questions to ask
- What is your current life soundtrack?
- Anything that makes you reminisce because everyone feels the need to remind me that I’m graduating soon. I’m also hash-tagging everything with #onelasttime
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Rude, inconsiderate people & one-armed hugs
- What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
- Tell me that they appreciate me. I don’t hear that often so when I do it makes me feel really good
- If you could live inside any book, which would you choose and why?
- Divergent (without Jeanine and the fighting) I’m really interested in the factions and I wonder what my aptitude results would be
And the nominees are…
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Erika & Miedjel @ Partners in Books
Daniel @ How to Read Books
Macy @ Macy Loves Stories
Questions for you:
- If you could only read one book for 6 months, what would it be?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- How many books have you read so far this year?
- What is your favorite book tag?
- Do you prefer summer or winter (or neither)?
- What book series would you recommend to the blogging world?
- What is your dream job?
Feel free to ignore if you don’t want to do it!
Happy Blogging 🙂