Seriously guys, you gotta stop doing this to me. I’m blushing, really, I am. 🙂
So I have been nominated by both Teen and Tweens Book Club and Booked Solid 1989. (I will answer their questions in that order) Thank you both! ❤ If you don’t follow them already, then you have to right now…..no seriously I mean right now, GO! (but then come back of course) 🙂
1st Round of Questions:
- What is your favorite book?
- This is an unfair question! And I honestly have no answer. There are too many to choose from
- What do you like doing outdoors?
- Reading of course, and relaxing/eating ice cream.
- Would you rather read outside or inside
- Depends on the day. If it’s a cool day but not too windy, definitely outside. Otherwise, I prefer indoors
- What is your favorite type of book? And why.
- Um…well, I guess for someone who reads a lot, I haven’t been exposed to many types. Most of the novels I read are young adult or “chick lit” (why is that a term?). I do really like the ones that have dual perspectives though (if that counts)
- What is your favourite TV show?
- I recently finished Gilmore Girls on Netflix. It was so good!
- Who is your favourite music artist?
- I am so obsessed with both Tori Kelly and Sam Smith
- Who is your favourite actor or actress?
- Hmm…. Shay Mitchell (for TV) and Keira Knightley (for movies)
- Do you prefer Italian or Chinese food?
- Also not a fair question! Both are so good. But I guess I would choose Italian
- Have you ever been to a concert? If so, what was your fave?
- I have been to two “real” concerts and a bunch at my school. The real ones were Usher and Sam Smith, but they were totally different so I don’t know if I can choose between the two. Plus, Usher has been performing since the year I was born so there is an unfair advantage lol
- Do you prefer winter or summer?
- I honestly dislike both. I don’t like being excessively cold or hot. But I would choose winter because I can add layers
2nd set of questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- To talk about books with people who also like books. Only a few of my friends read so the conversations are limited
- What is your favorite genre of book to read?
- Young adult I suppose. I don’t really read anything else. Most of them happen to be romance novels for some reason
- Favorite television show?
- Aside from Gilmore Girls, I would say Suits
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Hmm… let’s see if I can remember: tennis player, actress, and chef
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be and what would you say to them?
- That’s a tough one. Do minions count? I feel like I wouldn’t have to talk, they would just be entertaining
- If you had unlimited money, what would you buy first?
- Pay off student loans
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
- Costa Rica because my best friend is from there and it’s beautiful
- Favorite time of day?
- Early afternoon around lunch. That’s when everyone seems to be lively
- What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
- Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I haven’t read anything this summer that I think would make a great movie
- If you could travel in time, would you go to the past or future and where/why?
- Into the future 5 years from now just to see how things are going
- Do you have a favorite quote or saying?
- “You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it”
11 Random Facts:
- I’m a college senior
- My birthday is on record for one of the coldest days ever
- My favorite meal is chicken tikka masala and basmati rice
- I only use vanilla coffee creamer
- I always want ice cream after I eat dinner
- I bake when I’m stressed
- I am an event planner
- I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers fan
- My favorite sport to play is lacrosse
- I refuse to wear flip-flops if my toes aren’t painted
- I’m always hungry….always
Now I am nominating EVERYONE that has not already done this tag, because you deserve it too!
- Favorite author
- What fictional character would you choose to be your best friend?
- If you started another blog, what would it be about?
- What is your favorite snack?
- If you could change one thing about your life (if anything), what would it be?
- Book that you would like see turned into a film?
- Do you cook? If so, what is your signature dish?
- What part of blogging do you enjoy the most?
- Most prized possession?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- How many books have you read so far this year?