I have officially been blogging for one month! woohoo! So first and foremost, I owe a huge thank you to all of you that welcomed me to WordPress when I first started.
Now that I’ve gotten the hang of things here (at least I think I have) I’m going to start my own weekly blog meme! All details and the first topic will be shared on Monday. I’m super excited about this and hope that all of you will join me!
Unfortunately, I haven’t read much this month. And to be honest, it was because I started watching Grey’s Anatomy AND Friends on Netflix…oops! But, there have still been a lot of fun things going on:
- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Jane Austen Ruined My Life & Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
- Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
- 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James
- Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult
- Bittersweet by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- Paper Towns by John Green
Other Bookish Fun:
So that is my first month in a nutshell. Don’t forget to check back on Monday for the new weekly meme!
Happy Blogging! 🙂