Huge thank you to the poppyseed bee for the nomination. (If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you’re really missing out) 🙂
- Best book you’ve read so far this year?
- Favorite place to read?
- How do spend your days off?
- If you could spend one week anywhere in the world (all expenses paid) where would you go?
- On a typical day, what do you eat for breakfast?
- Book that you would like see turned into a film?
- Do you cook? If so, what is your signature dish?
- What part of blogging do you enjoy the most?
- Most prized possession?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Your favorite lip balm?
- Burt’s Bees (original only)
- Do you binge watch television and if so, what are your favorite shows?
- Yes I do! Currently on Friends and Grey’s Anatomy
- Favorite book.
- This is hard…… at the moment, I think it’s The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- How do you stay motivated when you have a goal in mind?
- Focus on the end result and why it’s worth it
- What kind of scents do you like?
- Anything vanilla
- What foods can you simply not resist?
- Ice cream
- Are you a sneaker, heels, boots, flats, or sandal kind of person?
- I love boots! And heels every now and then
- Favorite vacation spot(s).
- With school vacations aren’t really a thing. But because I live in a big city now it’s nice to go back home to a small town
- Best memory in the past 2 years.
- Spending Spring Break with my best friend and being touristy
- Short term goals for the rest of 2015?
- Read as much a possible before summer is over and start senior year off strong!